- When placing an order with us your personal and financial information is encrypted on our website using the best encryption software SSL (secure socket layer) and you are on a secure site.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. Your order is filled by description and order number.
Using your Credit or Debit Card
- All VISA or Mastercard cards accepted.
- Pay safely with the guarantee and security of BBVA, an internationally recognized bank.
- Secure payment with PCI DSS 3.0 certification and SSL encryption.
- Shop with peace of mind. We don’t share your sensitive financial details with sellers. And PayPal Buyer Protection covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description.
- Buy online and breeze through checkout. No need to re-enter your card and delivery details. Pay quickly with just an email address and password, or mobile number and PIN. PayPal stores and protects your details.
- Millions of sites worldwide accept PayPal, from your favourite high street brands to independent boutiques. Just look for the PayPal logo when you check out online.
- First select your bank. Then log in with your regular access codes over a secure encrypted connection to your bank. When you have logged in, choose any account you have at your bank from a simple menu. For major purchases you might want to use your savings account, while your current account is sufficient for smaller purchases.
- Lastly you verify the purchase.
- Trustly is a licensed Payment Institution authorised and supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. We hold a European Payment Services Provider (PSP) license in accordance with the Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC).
- You don’t have to register to use Trustly and we never store any information that can be used to access your bank account. Trustly uses the highest encryption standard available, in addition to the banks' security system.
- Available in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Poland, Italy, Spain.
Scroll To Top